Three Year Goals
Goal A: Economic Vitality – stable local businesses and investment in entrepreneurs.
- Support successful business and service agency transitions with current owners.
- Invest in business opportunities for young adults and encore entrepreneurs.
- Support the growth of a four-season tourism market.
- Support the local farming and food production for retail and/or wholesale ventures.
Goal B: Workforce & Volunteer Development – a reliable workforce for local businesses and community agencies.
- Continue to invest in East Grand School workforce development student programs.
- Explore workforce development projects connected to the forest industry.
- Expand Workplace Recovery programs to bring non-working adults successfully into the workforce.
- Provide resources to train and build volunteer resources for organizations that serve the region.
Goal C: Vibrant Communities – attract visitors, welcome newcomers, support residents.
- Continue to build community collaboration capacity in the region.
- Identify and seek funding for community designated projects the 12 communities in the region.
- Address how to eliminate the illegal drug trade in the region.
- Develop and coordinate a destination marketing project for the region.